Jails In North Carolina
Who’s In Jail In North Carolina
There are 100 counties and 106 jail facilities in NC. Their combined rated capacity is 17,634. North Carolina Jail inspections and standards compliance are enforced by the NC Dept. of Health & Human Resources and by the NC Dept. of Justice (training standards).
The North Carolina Prison System
The Dept. of Correction managed 40,979 inmates on July 22, 2011. The DOC operates 81 adult and juvenile facilities, contracts with 3 private facilities. The department’s FY 2010 budget was approximately $1.090 billion with 20,244 employees.
The Community Corrections System
The Dept. of Correction’s Div. of Community Corrections supervised 106,581 probationers and 3,544 parolees at the end of 2005. Agency field offices are alligned with the 43 judicial districts of the state.
Incoming search terms:
- whos in jail in greensboro nc
- whos in jail nc
- whos in jail north carolina
- whos in jail in nc
- who\s in jail in greensboro nc
- Whos in Jail Greensboro NC
- whos in jail in north carolina
- who\s in jail greensboro nc
- who\s in jail guilford county nc
- who is in jail north carolina